Thursday, November 03, 2011

Pear

Pear • this painting is sold

Continuing with my 'hommage à France'
Here is yet another pear. I'm taking all of my 'unsold' 'Painting Each Day' paintings to the 'Cocktails and Collecting' event at the Allentown Art Museum of the Lehigh Valley. It will be my third time as an exhibiting artist. It's a FANTASTIC event .... so much Fun !!

So ... I do hope that I see YOU there .... we'll listen to great live Jazz, sip the cocktail of your choice ... mine will be one Bourbon Manhattan with two cherries at the end of the evening ... and let's find the perfect home for the perfect painting.

See you there mes Amis !!

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

If you visit my comprehensive website, click on 'site map' (under my name on the left panel) and you can see all of the Painting Each Day paintings at one time.

If you would like to purchase a 6" x 6" oil painting on stretched canvas that you see on this site, or commission a painting that is special to you, please email me.

These paintings are priced at $100.00 plus s/h.

info@annelizabethschlegel.com

www.annelizabethschlegel.com

Thank You!

If you have found this entry through a search engine and would like to see the complete Painting Each Day blog, just click on PAINTING EACH DAY at the top of this page


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home